nanoCAD Construction Site
nanoCAD Mechanica je 2D i 3D alat prvenstveno namenjen mašinskim inženjerima, sa velikom bazom standardnih delova i alata namenjenih brzom i jednostavnom kreiranju mašinskih crteža. Alat je baziran na prametarskom načinu projektovanja.
- Automatic part list;
- Creation of custom part list.
- Calculation manager;
- Calculation of Cylindrical and Conic Gears parameters, Shafts, Bearing assemblies, Fasteners;
- Tension and compression Spring calculation;
- Results of calculations are presented by Reports. These automatically generated Reports include all calculation formulas and ISO references;
- Beam calculation.
Import of information about plated circuit from Orcad and P-CAD in IDF format
- Import of plated circuit's geometry;
- Settings of imported details.
Preparations of drawings
- Auto-sorting of denotations; cross-reference parts of the text in the technical conditions with its graphic representation in the drawing; sheet auto numbering for formats; automatic update of tables directly connected with the objects from the drawing;
- Universal tables; fast creation and editing of tables in Excel style; insertion of graphic objects into the cell; attaching object's attributes to the table cell; usage of arithmetic expressions for the selected cell; automatic update of the table cells;
- import/export to the Excel; support of special symbols, indexes and fractions;
- Technical conditions and technical requirements;
- Drawing title and borders;
- Tolerances of forms and plane positions;
- Marking and gradient symbols;
- Surface textures;
- Views, cuts and sections;
- Hole groups, centerlines and breaks. Special arrays;
- Leader notes and markers;
- Comb leader notes;
- Positions and part lists.
Pneumatics and hydraulics piping design tools
- Automatic connection of fittings with pipeline element;
- Automatic detection of element size and placement coordinates;
- Associated links of elements according to their description in the database;
- Automatic placement of fittings in the selected position on the pipeline.
Unique technology for cylindrical and conic gears design with optimization of their parameters in-place during the drawing process. Included is a full report with calculation formulas and standard references used in the design.
Library of ISO-compliant parts and assemblies
- Shafts and Bearing assemblies;
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Piping Parts;
- Bearing Assembly templates. They are a group of parts linked by parametric relations and assembly constrains. Geometry and parameter values of individual parts in the template are depend upon their basic values, dimensions of connected parts and results of calculations (e.g. gears parameters);
- Cuts and thrust rings.
- Construction lines
- Rectangular, circular and mixed arrays with ability to fill contour
- Text attributes usage in drafting commands and in library parts for automatic property filling
Extended list of supported standards:
- It includes: ISO, GOST (Russia), GB (Great Britain), IS (India), NF (France)